I choose to attend CCNY because I liked the Grove School of Engineering and I thought it was the right academic setting where I will be pushed to do my best, and that I can contribute to the school. I also enjoy the location being in Manhattan because how it is connected to such a huge and important city that I have enjoyed growing up in. I am excited to start my journey as a mechanical engineer, because I think it is the best field that will suit my strengths and let me succeed in the future. I have always had a passion for Physics and Calculus, so the challenging ciriculum in the Grove School of Engineering for mechanical engineers should be a good fit for me. 

I am most excited about meeting more professors that will help me on my journey in college. I feel that my high school has well prepared me to strive in college, and I anticpate the challenge that CCNY has to offer. In my freshman year my biggest goal is to achieve a 3.8 gpa for both terms, and have at least 34 credits fulfilled toward my major. I think this is going to be hard to accomplish but if I work hard enough I think I should be able to do it. One challenge that I may face is dealing with the tranisition from High School classroom settings to college considering the difference in the atmosphere and expectations the professors have. I think I will be able to deal with it due to my preparation in College Now classes at CSI and my AP courses that I took in High School.