My decision to attend The City College of New York for my undergraduate studies in mechanical engineering revolved around several factors. Primarily,  it was CCNY's diversity and academic history that attracted me. Having such a professional, credited school right at home spiked my interest, and after being awarded a practically full scholarship for my studies, I just couldn't say no. I love all types of machines, especially the ones that fly; thats why I wish to pursue Mechanical Engineering at City College, to fully master the craft as a professional Aerospace Engineer. 

I am most excited about meeting new fellow physicists, mathematicians, engineers, and scientists during my four years at City College. I'm eager for the search of new and exciting opportunities, including internships  in the aerospace engineering field. I have one goal in mind for my Freshman year in college, and I find it to be crucial: take full advantage of every helpful research opportunity, internship, mentor, etc. Squeeze the juice out of everything squeezable.