Why CCNY? Well I guess I just love the energy I received from them. They do offer a lot of help and are willing to get you towards your goal. My academic areas of interest are Media and Communication(Film) with a minor in Journalism. I'm also a recording artist so I feel as though this major/minor is relevant to me as far as getting my foot in the door. I do hope for the future to do internships for radio stations like Hot 97 or Power 105.1. Being apart of the CCNY community will definately help me with experience and also with building a portfolio as i go along, as long as I'm dedicated. What I'm most excited about starting my freshman year is obviously networking and meeting many new faces, which I already did during these orientations. Also, to be back in the classroom for I indeed missed it so much. One of my goals for this Freshman year at CCNY is too of course settle down and do what i have to do to obtain good grades. Why? Because I really want to set the bar and aim high. I know that this would be a challenge but I'm willing to work for I know that whatever I put in is what I'll get out. SO EXCITED! and I can't wait to explore this new chapter.