A lot of ambitous people start their journey to become succesful in their own field by acheiving an education from college. Following the footsteps of those people and to become more educated I decided to contiue my studies furthermore. My major field of interest was always related to techonolgy. And so I have decided to study in CCNY, a great school for techonology and science. 

Specifically I am interested in studying civil engineering. However I am also interested in writing - which is my passion. So along with pursuing engineering I am planning on to minor in writing.

College is an open field of various educational adventures. And attending college is very important to me - because I will be meeting a lot of people who are going to be attending college and I am very exhilarated to be meeting them and getting acquainted with these people. That's very exciting for me to start my freshman year in college. 

Alongside meeting new people, a have set a goal for my freshman year in college. I will be striving for a 4.0 GPA. Also, joining new clubs and getting myself connected with various events will be my goals in freshman year in college. 

In college, the first 2-3 months might be challenging to get accustomed to new environment and campus and understanding the difference in college. Other than that, I am really very excited to start my college in CCNY!